Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not sure what day it is...

I can't seem to keep up with what day it is. They all just run together and when you have nowhere to be it really doesn't matter. We have spent the last couple of days just hanging out. We did rent a car yesterday and we will have to post pictures of it. It is mustard yellow and very small. It is an adventure in itself to ride in the car. I had some sort of stomach bug for about 24 hours so life was not so good for a little while. Sydny is now sick with a cold and Landon is still congested and coughing. I am sure Ron and I will get colds next.

Kiomi still comes by every day to see Landon. She stays with us 5 to 6 hours a day. We took her home last night in our yellow car so Ron got to see where she lives. I really would like to take pictures of the house but need to ask her if it is okay. She speaks a little English but not much. It is a challenge to comminicate with her so usually we do not speak which is uncomfortable.

Sydny is now having a hard time with everything. My sweet girl has turned into a little monster. I feel bad for her because she is away from home, her friends, her school, she is sick and has to share mommy and daddy. It is a challenge to say the least.

I will close now. Maybe I will have more exciting stuff to write about next time.
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    So sorry that everyone is under the weather. How miserable. I'm also sad for Sydny that she is having a hard time. I'm sure once you guys get back home and back into her routine, she will start feeling a lot better about all of the changes. Love all of the pictures and Landon looks like a cute little doodlebug! :)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sydny. :( It's a hard enough adjustment becoming a big sister but to do it in unfamiliar surroundings makes it even worse. Give her some extra hugs and kisses. Hopefully her cold will get better soon and she'll be her sweet self again.

    ReplyDelete