Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunday

It is Sunday morning here. We had grand plans to go to church with one of the other families here and then go over to their rental house for lunch. Sydny woke up last night with a fever. We gave her some Motrin and it seemed to help. Ron and I both have congestion in our chests but I am feeling fine over all. Ron is not feeling so great. Landon is the same as usual. We decided to stay in today so that we don't get their kids sick. We also have a birthday party to go to later today but we will have to see how everyone is and play it by ear.

We haven't seen Kiomi in a couple of days. I have a feeling she will come today but do not know. Yesterday was uneventful. We stayed at the hotel all day because Sydny had green snot pouring out of her along with an earache. If she is not better today we are going to the doctor tomorrow for sure. Landon only has one more day of antibiotics and I am sure the doctor will put Sydny on them.

As I mentioned in a previous post, we have ants in our room. I am at breakfast by myself this morning and the little critters keep crawling on me. They must have been all over the computer when I brought it down to the restaurant. The other day we were eating lunch and I felt something crawling on my foot. I looked down and it was the biggest roach I had ever seen. It creeped me out so much. Now when we are eating at the restaurant, I keep my feet off of the ground.

We have been able to Skype my parents and Ron's mom almost everyday. We have a webcam so they are able to see us even though I know they want to see just Sydny and Landon. My mom told me yesterday that she was going to cook us a homemade dinner when we get back to the good ole U.S. of A. I am so looking forward to that meal.

I am rambling so I will close for now. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Kim

4 comments:

  1. kim, praying for everyones health!!! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everyone starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers going up that everyone gets better soon and those papers make their way quickly so you guys can return home to your mom's cooking =)

    I didn't think to tell you to pack ant bait....and now a roach oh my....from experience I'm telling you that will be one memory that will stay with you =)

    Hang in there and take care of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stinks that you're all not feeling well. You poor things. I know you'll be glad to get home and be in the comfort of your bug free world.

    Give Landon & Sydny big hugs from me and the boys.

    We love and miss you guys.

    p.s. It's suppose to rain all week here. 80/90s for the highs. So Ron shouldn't worry about the yard not getting enough water.

    ReplyDelete