Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wednesday

It is Wednesday here and we just finished up eating breakfast. Sydny has not been eating much since we have been here except for snacks. All we hear all day is how she wants something else meaning a snack. Child cannot live on snack alone. We went to the doctor yesterday because Sydny was still running a fever and he put her on antibiotics. The doctor also weighed Landon and he was 11lbs 3oz. two weeks ago and now he is 11lbs 15oz. He is almost a 12 pounder. I am glad he is gaining weight despite the bad cough. He said his lungs sound fine and that he must have a reactive airway... I will be at our doctor's doorstep the minute we get home.

Kiomi and her friend came by on Monday for a couple of hours and told us she was going to another island for a few days. She will be back on Friday. We are cherishing the time we get to spend with just us and Landon.

Those that know us well know we love Mexican food. On Friday nights at our hotel is fiesta night. I had a couple of tacos and they were yummy. Tuesday nights are pizza and pasta night and Wednesday afternoon is sushi...yuck. Ron will be eating sushi all by himself today.

Sydny continues to struggle with having a baby brother. Sometimes she can be so sweet and she brings him his blankie or pacifier. Every time I am holding Landon or trying to feed him she throws a fit and wants me to hold her. It is sad to see her get so upset. Needless to say, Ron and Landon are having a lot of bonding time.

The Embassy called us this morning to let us know our documents are in Manila where they will be processed. They are going to call us back with a tracking number at some point so we can track them coming back to us so that we will know when to book our flight home. That will be a glorious day.

By the way Samantha, we did bring roach and ant bait but I guess the ants don't mind it. :)

Bye for now,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Thought about you on Monday when I went and had Thai. There was a little bit of quilt but not enough not to enjoy my chicken thai fried rice. YUM!

    I'm worried we might miss each other when you do get back. The boys and I are headed to Florida for a trip with my Mom in a few weeks.

    Miss you guys and anxious to see you all.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll be having Taco Bell and milk when you get home. I'll go get a caramel empinada at 11:30am today if that will make you feel better. I'm starving!!
    Poor Sydny. Maybe when you get home things will get better. At least Ron and Landon are getting to bond. Enjoy your alone time without Kiomi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydny will come around and soon realize Landon is there to stay and Mommy has to be shared. Hopefully she will start feeling better health wise and that will help her appetite. Good Landon is coming around...I'll have to google what the doc said because I have no idea what reactive airway means. Good to hear you will have a break and can enjoy the family. I guess those ants are running back to the queen laughing at those American ant baits....oh well you tried =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kira has a reactive airway too!

    ReplyDelete